Amy Berger, MS, CNS, NTP, has a master's degree in human nutrition and is a certified nutrition specialist and nutritional therapy practitioner. She is the author of the book "The Alzheimer's Antidote" and writes about low carb and ketogenic science on TuitNutrition.com.
Amy and I get into:
- Why it is easy to complicate low carb / keto and how to get results easily
- Gender bias and meat
- Why we shouldn't fear protein
- Possible causes and treatment of Alzheimer's disease
- Why she hasn't tried carnivore yet
- And much more!
Where to find Amy:
- TuitNutrition Blog
- More than you ever wanted to know about protein and gluconeogenesis
- The Alzheimer's Antidote
What questions would you like answered or who would you like to hear from in the carnivore or research community?