Dr. Gabrielle Lyon (@DrGabrielleLyon) is an integrated medicine physician specializing in Muscle-Centric Medicine. She leverages evidence-based medicine with emerging cutting-edge science to restore metabolism, balance hormones and optimize body composition.
Dr. Gabrielle Lyon and I discuss:
- How does muscle increase our longevity
- Myths about people not wanting to gain muscle and myths against protein
- Impacts on cognitive function
- Over fat vs under muscled
- My own experience with hormones and bone mineral density
- Interventions to prioritize muscle
- The value of clinical experience vs. research
- Protein resistance
- Diving deep on muscle protein synthesis and commonly suggested 30-40g of protein per meal
- Her daily diet
- Fasted exercise
- Animal vs plant protein
- Hormone replacement therapy
- And much more!
Where to find more about Dr. Gabrielle Lyon:
What questions would you like answered or who would you like to hear from in the carnivore or research community?
Let me know on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.